Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


NuAge Detection & Pest Elimination LLC

(203)376-8497



  • Bed bugs are primarily nocturnal parasites.
  • An adult female bed bug lays 1 to 5 eggs per day, up to 500 in her life time.
  • Eggs hatch in 7 to 10 days and reach adulthood in 1½ to 3 months.
  • Approximately 90% of their time is spent resting or hiding. The other 10% is spent feeding and laying eggs.
  • Bed bugs are master survivors and have been found to live over a year without feeding.
  • While feeding, the bite is painless and only takes approximately 5-15 minutes.
  • Bed bugs are transmitted from one place to another by "hitchhiking".
  • Bed bugs can go undetected for months before being seen.
  • Bed bugs prefer to hide in cracks and crevices.
  • Bed bugs are known to cause psychological and emotional stress to their victims.

A common misconception is that bed bugs are only found in mattresses. In fact, they can be found in any or all of the following places:

  • Furniture (Dressers, nightstands, couches, computer desks & chairs, etc...)
  • Behind headboards
  • Behind paintings and frames
  • Behind walls & decorative trim
  • Baseboards
  • Books
  • Suitcases and bags
  • Children’s toys
  • And countless other areas

0